Suspended Ceiling Installer22 October 2020
We have some amazing opportunities to join our Whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The Suspended Ceiling Installer is responsible for installing a range of ceilings within commercial and private properties. You will be an individual that can initiate continuous improvement actions. We have a strong commitment to innovation, quality, and a high level of service to our customers.
Ko wai koe | About you
• Experienced in suspended ceiling installations.
• Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People and customers.
• Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment.
• Understanding & ability to converse in English
• High Attention to detail and ability to own it.
• Ability to Multi task - this is a fast paced job
• Team player who loves what they do and can work autonomously
• A proactive and self-motivated approach to work - Initiative will be your middle name!
• Passionate about your own learning and development.
Benefits of working at Switched On
• Southern Cross Medical Insurance
• Above market remuneration
• Family Matters
• Flexible working environment with work-life balance
• Fun forward focused culture
• Employee Recognition program
• Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Click Here to download a copy of the Position Description and Apply online.
- If you have any questions at all please contact the Switched On Group People & Culture Team at email@example.com