Quality Lead - Hastings24 April 2020
Does Quality and Compliance Spin your Wheels? Are you hooked on Learning & Development? Is inspiring & leading people your jam?
The world is changing, and not just because of the current COVID-19 environment….. Are you ready to help us deliver the next part of the journey as we embark on a radical shift destined to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand?
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The Regional Quality Lead’s purpose is to ensure that the quality and compliance team manage maintain and Improve quality standards. Leading a team, you will ensure that through providing audit, checks and quality training the outcome ultimately results in an improved Customer Experience.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
- Quality inspection/audit qualification or significant proven Quality experience (required)
- Experience in the construction industry beneficial
- Previous people leadership required
- High Attention to detail and ability to own it
- Team player who loves what they do
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Communication is your middle name - you thrive pulling people together and ensuring they understand the outcome
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Passionate about your own and others learning and development
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Above market remuneration
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
- Download the Position Description for the role of: Quality-Lead-
If you have any questions at all please contact Rachel.Gordon@switchedon.net.nz