Project Manager - Wellington22 September 2020
Are you passionate about project work? Are you willing to go the extra kilometre for our customers? Are you a proven leader who enjoys leading by example?
The world is changing, and not just because of the current COVID-19 environment….. Are you ready to help us deliver the next part of the journey as we embark on a radical shift destined to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand?
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The project manager is responsible for managing a team during projects that have been assigned. Duties include, and are not limited to, leading and managing a team, health & safety, financial & project reporting, communication with both internal and external stakeholders. This role has a strong focus on maximising operational efficiencies within a team.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Previous experience in financial and project management.
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People and customers.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment.
- High Attention to detail and ability to own it.
- Team player who loves what they do.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Exceptional phone manner, with polite and confident communication.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work - Imitative will be your middle name!
- Passionate about your own learning and development.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Above market remuneration
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
- Download the Position Description for the role of Project_Manager
If you have any questions at all please contact email@example.com