Painter - Christchurch22 January 2021
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and motivated qualified Painter to join our whanau.
Ko wai koe | About you
• Previous painting experience
• Trade Qualified Painter
• Own basic tools
• Sound knowledge of NZ building codes and council & heritage requirements.
• Health and safety conscious
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Full clean NZ drivers license
• High attention to detail and ability to own it
• Team player who loves what they do
• Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
• Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People and Customers
Benefits of working at Switched On
• Southern Cross Medical Insurance
• Above market remuneration
• Family Matters
• Flexible working environment with work-life balance
• Fun forward focused culture
• Employee Recognition program
• Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org