Labourer1 October 2020
Noble Services Ltd is a progressive, well established multi-trade property services company based in Christchurch, and proud of the rich heritage of a family owned company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a labourer to join our team.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
In this role you will be performing basic maintenance duties to ensure customers gardens and lawns are kept neat and tidy.
You will have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring every job completed to excellent quality while ensuring a positive attitude towards safe work practices. Reliability and commitment to be part of a wider team, with a strong work ethic is essential.
Ko wai koe | About you
- At least 1 year previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy working outdoors with plants
- Strong communication skills and enjoys dealing with people
- Willingness to adhere to company health and safety practices
- A friendly and reliable team player
- Can do attitude and willing to go the extra kilometre
- A clean and current full NZ drivers licence
Ideally you will also have:
- Basic mechanical maintenance skills for a range of mowers and small plants
- Growsafe Certificate
- Site Safe qualified
- Current first aid certificate
The successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal history check.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Belong to a unique family orientated company who cares about their people
- Work outdoors
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- Development and training opportunities
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Noble Services whanau
- Download the Position Description here: Labourer Position Description
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org