Healthy Homes - Trade Liaison Palmerston North28 May 2021
Switched On Housing are undertaking an exciting new project working alongside Kāinga Ora to deliver quality work for their Healthy Homes programme.
We’re looking for passionate, socially conscious people who want to help enhance the environments of everyday New Zealanders. You’ll be ensuring that Kāinga Ora properties meet the Healthy Homes standards by making warmer, drier and healthier spaces for whānau in our communities. If this sounds like something that resonates with your values then please get in touch to discuss further
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the importance of relationship management. This role will see you helping with onboarding of sub-contractors into the Switched On Housing world as well as helping to maintain good relationships with them through out their time working with us.
You will be responsible for the timely processing and record keeping of our subcontractor contracts (and associated documents), ID cards and arranging induction session and paperwork. You will ensure that all related documents are up to date and that timely reporting is completed to meet KPI expectations.
This is a complex and dynamic environment and this role requires someone who can adapt to change and help coach our trades to deliver quality work all while keeping the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Ability to build and maintain professional and positive relationships with sub-contractors.
- Experience working with, or good general understanding of trades involved with property maintenance is preferred
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven administration experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability use technology and its various applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passion for customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- You are a self starter with an ability to manage workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a team player, recognise the need to support each other to achieve.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role and location in the subject line
- Download the position description here: Trade Liaison