Healthy Homes Delivery Supervisor - Palmerston North19 May 2021
Switched On Housing are undertaking an exciting new project working alongside Kāinga Ora to deliver quality work for their Healthy Homes programme.
We’re looking for passionate, socially conscious people who want to help enhance the environments of everyday New Zealanders. You’ll be ensuring that Kāinga Ora properties meet the Healthy Homes standards by making warmer, drier and healthier spaces for whānau in our communities. If this sounds like something that resonates with your values then please get in touch to discuss further.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an opportunity for someone who has in depth trade knowledge and is looking to grow their project knowledge within a residential environment. You will be responsible for overseeing Switched On Housing’s trade resources to ensure that work is carried out to produce a quality finished product all while meeting tight deadlines.
This complex and dynamic environment requires someone who can manage change, make decisions when faced with conflicting priorities and keep the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Trade knowledge is essential
- Background in site trade planning and scheduling or similar is advantageous
- Construction Management diploma or similar preferred but not essential
- Ability in supervising multiple projects of varying sizes
- Ability to communicate authentically with our trades, customers and client to ensure they understand the vision and outcomes
- Due to the volume of various programmes of work you will have great attention to detail and ability to own it
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Have a passion for customer experience and enhancing our customers environments
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role and location in the subject line
- For more information or to download the Position description: Delivery Supervisor