Healthy Homes Customer Coordinator - Christchurch (Part Time)19 May 2021
Switched On Housing are undertaking an exciting new project working alongside Kāinga Ora to deliver quality work for their Healthy Homes programme.
We’re looking for passionate, socially conscious people who want to help enhance the environments of everyday New Zealanders. You’ll be ensuring that Kāinga Ora properties meet the Healthy Homes standards by making warmer, drier and healthier spaces for whānau in our communities. If this sounds like something that resonates with your values then please get in touch to discuss further.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have 2 exciting opportunities for experienced administrators with a passion for customer service. This role will see you responsible for the coordination of customer requests and you will be looking after them from raising a work order request, dispatching trades right through to invoicing and closure. While doing so you will also ensure that customer service is always the number one priority.
This complex and dynamic environment requires someone who can manage change, make decisions when faced with conflicting priorities and keep the Switched On vision at the forefront.
The hours for this part time role are Monday – Friday 4pm – 9.30pm.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Strong administration experience
- Passionate about customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Building industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Able to clearly communicate with people from a range of backgrounds
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- High attention to detail
- Be a team player who recognises the need to support each other to achieve
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the role and location in the subject line
- For more information or to download the Position description: Customer Coordinator