Health Safety Learning & Development Lead - Hastings23 April 2020
Do you get excited about coming up with ways to keep your team engaged and passionate about Health & Safety? Are you hooked on Learning & Development?
The world is changing, and not just because of the current COVID-19 environment….. Are you ready to help us deliver the next part of the journey as we embark on a radical shift destined to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand?
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
The Health Safety Learning & Development Lead's purpose is to ensure that the Health & Saftey team manage to maintain and improve standards. Leading a team, you will ensure that through providing audits, checks and training the outcome ultimately results in an improved customer experience.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People & Customers and their Health, Safety and Well being
- Recognised Tertiary qualification in Health and Safety (Required)
- Recognised qualification in safety auditing (Preferred)
- Recognised qualification in accident investigation (Required)
- Recognised qualification in Adult Assessor Training (NZQA - 4098) (Required)
- 4 years previous operational Health and Safety experience in a construction or similar industry (Required)
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
- High Attention to detail and ability to own it
- Team player who loves what they do
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Communication is your middle name - you thrive pulling people together and ensuring they understand the outcome
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Passionate about your own and others learning and development
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Above market remuneration
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
- Download the Position Description for the role of: Health-Safety-Learning-Development-Lead
If you have any questions at all please contact firstname.lastname@example.org