Electrician - Nelson18 September 2020
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and motivated registered/licenced Electrician to join our whanau.
Ko wai koe | About you
- EWRB Qualified
- Residential experience preferred
- Sound knowledge of NZ electrical codes and council & heritage requirements.
- Health and safety conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Full clean NZ drivers license
- High attention to detail and ability to own it
- Team player who loves what they do
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People and Customers
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Above market remuneration
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply online here and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.