Delivery Lead - Nelson/Blenheim9 June 2020
Are you an inspirational leader? Are you keen to bring your team along along on the journey as we transform the way we deliver project management and work towards becoming a world class maintenance partner?
The world is changing, and not just because of the current COVID-19 environment….. Are you ready to help us deliver the next part of the journey as we embark on a radical shift destined to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand?
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Leading a team of delivery supervisors (4 Direct Reports), the delivery lead is responsible for the coordination of all delivery functions within their delegated area. The prime objective is to maximise operational efficiencies which lead to the delivery of a positive customer experience, delivery of KPI's and ensures that the business meets its contractual obligations.
Ko wai koe | About you
- You know that EX = CX
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre to lead our People ensuring you always have their backs
- Your up for a challenge and thrive in a changing environment
- High Attention to detail and ability to own it
- You enjoy leading and coaching a team
- Communication is your middle name - you thrive pulling people together and ensuring they understand the outcome
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Passionate the learning and development of yourself and your team
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Above market remuneration
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more...
If you have any questions at all please contact Rachel Gordon at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org