Carpenter/ Site Supervisor - Hastings30 March 2021
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our growing trades team in a residential environment. This Site Supervisor/ Carpenter role will see you working with the Delivery Team Manager to oversee projects and the teams on sites to ensure that deadlines are met, and work is completed to the required standard. You will use your trade skills and knowledge to complete carpentry work as required.
Ko wai koe | About you
• Minimum 5 years carpentry experience
• Experience supervising multiple projects
• Ability to use Technology and its different applications
• Sound knowledge of NZ building codes and council & heritage requirements.
• Health and safety conscious
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Full clean NZ drivers license
• High attention to detail and ability to own it
• Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
Benefits of working at Switched On
• Southern Cross Medical Insurance
• Above market remuneration
• Family Matters
• Flexible working environment with work-life balance
• Fun forward focused culture
• Employee Recognition program
• Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes, and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
If this ticks your boxes and you would like to apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com