Business Data Analyst17 June 2020
Are you purpose driven? Do you believe there is always a better way? Are you a pragmatic problem solver?
The world is changing, and not just because of the current COVID-19 environment….. Are you ready to help us deliver the next part of the journey as we embark on a radical shift destined to change both the construction industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand?
We have some amazing opportunities to join our whanau, and this is just one of them. You will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This is a role that includes, but isn’t limited to, designing systems, reporting on and analysing data to a high level driving business outcomes through KPI outputs and leading indicators. You will be someone that is confidently able to leverage your own knowledge of systems to advance your analysis, reporting and statistical capabilities.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Experience with Business or Data Analysis, Solution Design, Business Process Mapping, Reporting and Analytics and Project Management of system solutions.
- Relevant Degree/Qualification and/or significant related practical experience
- A high level of mathematical ability and understanding of programming/scripting/BI tools - such as SQL, macros, scripting, visualisation and BI tools
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- A methodical and logical approach with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills, including time management & workload prioritization
- Excellent relationship management skills & ability to establish credibility with a variety of audiences
- Well-rounded individual who is collaborative and team orientated yet prepared to challenge.
- Demonstrated ability to understand organisational context and develop a future focused digital strategy and execution roadmap.
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for your team and customers
- Your up for a challenge and thrive in a changing environment
- High Attention to detail and ability to own it
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Passionate for the learning and development of yourself and the wider team
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Diverse workforce
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more...
- Click here to apply now!
- Download the Position Description for the role of: Business and Data Analyst
If you have any questions at all please contact firstname.lastname@example.org