Quality Officer - Hastings19 May 2021
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working with trades in the construction quality space. You will be responsible for ensuring that all quality and compliance standards are met by providing audits, checks and quality training to our trades.
The role will see you out and about in the community but also has the opportunity to work remotely if/when the need arises.
This is a complex and dynamic environment and this role requires someone who can adapt to change and help coach our trades to deliver quality work all while keeping the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Proven Quality experience required
- Ability to report and analyse data
- High attention to detail
- Ability use technology and its various applications
- Resilient and able to adapt to a change
- Able to clearly communicate with our trades, client and customers to ensure they understand the vision and outcomes
- Passion for customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- You are a self starter with an ability to manage workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a team player, recognise the need to support each other to achieve.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
This is an opportunity that will see you joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments.
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more...
- To view the Position Description click: Quality Officer
- To apply email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org