Quality Officer - Fixed Term10 January 2022
We have a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Switched On Housing are undertaking an exciting new project working alongside Kāinga Ora to deliver quality work for their Healthy Homes programme.
We’re looking for passionate, socially conscious people with a passion for quality and who want to help enhance the environments of everyday New Zealanders. You’ll be ensuring that Kāinga Ora properties meet the Healthy Homes standards by making warmer, drier and healthier spaces for whānau in our communities.
We currently have two fixed term positions to fill
- 18 Month Fixed Term within the Healthy Homes Programme
- 12 Month Fixed Term position
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have exciting opportunities for people who have a strong quality background in the construction industry or similar OR experience working within the residential trades space. You will be solutions focused and able to not only find the issues but come up with ways to fix them, and understand that quality of work has a direct impact on customer experience
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all compliance standards are met
- Completing audits and check before, during and after works completed
- Provide quality mentoring and training to our sub-contractors
- Preparing reports based on findings of audits
- Record and analyse findings of audits to identify trending failures
This is a complex and dynamic environment and this role requires someone who can adapt to change and help coach our trades to deliver quality work all while keeping the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Construction industry experience or similar preferred
- Proven Quality experience required
- Ability to report and analyse data
- High attention to detail
- Ability use technology and its various applications
- Resilient and able to adapt to a change
- Able to clearly communicate with our trades, client and customers to ensure they understand the vision and outcomes
- Passion for customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- You are a self starter with an ability to manage workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a team player, recognise the need to support each other to achieve.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Flexible working environment
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Great company culture where family matters
- Focused but fun team environment
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to download the Position description click the link: Quality Officer
To apply, click here