Junior Schedular/Planner4 October 2021
When you join Switched On, you will be joining a team with a collective passion for enhancing peoples environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
We are on an exciting digital business transformation journey with Planning Scheduling capability a key facet to this change. This role has been created to provide much needed support to our experienced Senior Planner Schedular as she continues to develop the framework and methodology into our business.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
You will report to our guru Senior Planner Schedular, as her “right hand person” and not only provide support to her but also be able to develop yourself from her mentoring.
This newly created role is positioned at the apex of reactive, planned trades maintenance and renewal/ replacements project delivery. You will help manage the backlog of tasks with our internal trades and sub contractor supply chain.
Working with our team you will help forward plan our resources against current and forecasted demand to enable the accurate supply of trades to the right place at the right time. Planning will include developing and clarifying the scope of work, coordination of site delivery windows, evaluating resources and load balancing along with assisting with the base material requirements.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Ability to plan work with conflicting priorities
- Understand how to collect and use data to support decision making (excel guru)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to own it
- Collaborative team player
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Excellent communicate skills both verbal and written.
- Be flexible and enthusiastic with a strong customer focus (both internal and external)
- Proficient in Excel and ideally MS:Project
- Prepared to go the extra kilometre for our people and customers
- Strong emphasis on continuous improvement
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Diverse workforce
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
Apply by emailing your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
To download the Position Description click Junior Schedular /Planner