Junior BI - Reporting Analyst4 October 2021
Do you like numbers and statistics, creating reports to provide for data analysis and insights and creating visual dashboards to provide transparency to and highlight performance metrics?
Due to continued business growth and recent adoption of Tableau BI reporting toolset we have an opportunity for a talented Junior level Business Intelligence / Data Analyst to join our Digital Team in this newly created position.
Switched On Housing has an opportunity that will see you joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
You will be reporting to and supporting our experienced BI Reporting Analyst as he continues to develop and deliver new reporting, analysis and insights to our business using leading edge software and technology. You have opportunity to grow and develop from his mentoring and support.
You will lead, support, and enable service, KPI, performance and commercial improvement by developing and evolving data analysis and insights across our businesses.
The role is critical in the development of Business Intelligence reporting, both planned and ad-hoc, evolving timely and accurate delivery of prioritised reports, dashboards/visualisations, insights, and metrics to varied internal stakeholders across our various Business Units.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Experience in a Business Intelligence role
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- A high level of data extraction, analysis, and reporting capability
- Exposure with Salesforce environment will be an advantage
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Intermediate Excel, SQL skills and knowledge
- Reporting experience with BI reporting tools – ideally with Tableau experience
- JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk and ITIL knowledge will be beneficial
- Appropriate tertiary education in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, IT or relevant practical experience
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
We are on an exciting digital business transformation journey and you will be in amongst this development in the front row – so there is much for you to learn and develop in this role …….If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply by emailing your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau
- To download the Position Description click Junior BI - Reporting Analyst