Healthy Homes Delivery Manager - Christchurch9 June 2021
Switched On Housing are undertaking an exciting new project working alongside Kāinga Ora to deliver quality work for their Healthy Homes programme.
We’re looking for passionate, socially conscious people who want to help enhance the environments of everyday New Zealanders. You’ll be ensuring that Kāinga Ora properties meet the Healthy Homes standards by making warmer, drier and healthier spaces for whānau in our communities. If this sounds like something that resonates with your values then please get in touch to discuss further.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join our team. This role will see you looking after the Delivery of the Healthy Homes Programme across our region of Canterbury, West Coast, Nelson and Blenheim. You will be accountable and responsible for all work order management, including scoping, supervising, payment and administrative activities.
This is a complex and dynamic environment and this role requires someone who can adapt to change and help coach our trades to deliver quality work all while keeping the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Good understanding of trades involved with residential maintenance
- High attention to detail
- Ability use technology and its various applications
- Resilient and able to adapt to a change
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with our stakeholders
- You are a self starter with an ability to manage workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a team player, recognise the need to support each other to achieve.
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role and location in the subject line
- Download the position description here: Delivery Manager