Delivery Supervisor - Gisborne4 October 2021
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an opportunity for someone who has trade knowledge and is looking to grow their project experience within a residential environment. You will be responsible for overseeing Switched On Housing’s trade resources to ensure that work is carried out to produce a quality finished product all while meeting tight deadlines.
This complex and dynamic environment requires someone who can manage change, make decisions when faced with conflicting priorities and keep the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Have strong trade knowledge
- Experience with trade planning and scheduling or similar is advantageous
- Experience and/or knowledge in residential maintenance preferred
- Ability in supervising multiple sites of varying sizes
- Ability to communicate authentically with our trades, customers and client to ensure they understand the vision and outcomes
- Due to the volume of various programmes of work you will have great attention to detail and ability to own it
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Have a passion for customer experience and enhancing our customers environments
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
This is an opportunity that will see you joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments.
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
- Send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
- To download a copy of the Position Description click Delivery Supervisor