Customer Coordinator - Nelson15 November 2021
We have a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
We are looking for an administrative superstar with a passion for customer service to help us deliver world class maintenance as we embark on a journey to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This role will see you working closely with our sub-contractors and internal teams to help deliver on residential maintenance work. You will be responsible for the coordination of work orders from the time we receive requests from our client, dispatching trades, right through to invoicing and closure.
This complex and dynamic environment requires someone who can manage change, make decisions when faced with conflicting priorities and keep the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Strong administration experience
- Project Administration or Coordination advantageous but not essential
- Passionate about customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Building industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Able to clearly communicate with people from a range of backgrounds
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- High attention to detail
- Be a team player who recognises the need to support each other to achieve
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
For more information please download the PD here
To apply please click here