Customer Coordinator - Christchurch (Full Time)1 June 2021
We have a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are on a journey to maintain over 15,600+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
We are looking for an administrative superstar with a passion for customer service to help us deliver world class maintenance as we embark on a journey to change both our industry and the future of Social Housing in New Zealand
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator with a passion for customer service. This role will see you responsible for the coordination of customer requests and you will be looking after them from raising a work order request, dispatching trades right through to invoicing and closure. While doing so you will also ensure that customer service is always the number one priority.
This complex and dynamic environment requires someone who can manage change, make decisions when faced with conflicting priorities and keep the Switched On vision at the forefront.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Strong administration experience
- Passionate about customer service and enhancing our customers environments
- Building industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- Able to clearly communicate with people from a range of backgrounds
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- High attention to detail
- Be a team player who recognises the need to support each other to achieve
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leaves you wanting to know more....
- Download the Position Description for the role of: Customer Coordinator
- Submit you application by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com