Carpenter - Christchurch9 September 2021
When you join our team, you will be joining a team of individuals with a collective passion of Enhancing Peoples Environments. Our purpose driven family business has been enhancing the homes and communities across Aotearoa since 1983. Collectively we are embarking on a journey to maintain over 16500+ kiwi homes and are set to complete over 100,000+ customer requests this year.
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for two experienced and motivated Carpenters to join our whanau. You will be working in the residential space where your skills and knowledge will see you using your initiative to get the job done.
Ko wai koe | About you
- Previous building experience
- Trade Qualified preferred
- LBP Qualified preferred
- Own basic tools
- Sound knowledge of NZ building codes and council & heritage requirements.
- Health and safety conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Full clean NZ driver’s license
- High attention to detail and ability to own it
- Team player who loves what they do
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Prepared to go the Extra Kilometre for our People and Customers
Benefits of working at Switched On
- Southern Cross Medical Insurance
- Family Matters
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance
- Fun forward focused culture
- Employee Recognition program
- Growth opportunities within our wider group of companies
If this ticks your boxes and leavings you wanting to know more.....
Apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and get one step closer to joining the Switched On whanau